Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hello:  Of course I have a MacBook OS X Version 10.5.8.  I want to install a Print Driver for an OfficeJet 6500A E710.  While I understand my software may be an old version, I also understand there is some way to get my printer functional. Can you please help me install a print drive to ge me operating?  Toner     [Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

All you should need to do is download the driver and software from below, and install it.  Once that's done, everything should work.  

HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Driver (Universal) - Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

How do I scan on an officejet4500 to my mac?

HP Recommended

Hi,

You didn't specify which OS so I am going to give general directions.  Download the drivers for your printer from HP.com and run the installer.  It will install HP Scan and you can scan to your Mac with that software. 

HP Recommended

I would like to download HP Solution Centre. Have tried but cannot do it and don't seem to understand the process. I would like to put the icon on my application page.

I also cannot scan. I can print.

Thanks for any help.......

HP Recommended

Hi ddoubleyou,  Because this thread has pretty much devolved into a "me too" discussion, I am not sure what product or OS you are talking about.  If you can provide me with that info it would be very helpful. 

HP Recommended

Hi

Thank you very much for your response! I have HP Solution Center downloaded into my Windows PC but am trying to download the Solution Center into my Apple Mac Air netbook OS X.  My printer/scan is HP Officejet J4680 All-in-one. Ag

I can't find a site to achieve this. Again, thanks for any help!! Rather frustrating!

HP Recommended

Hi,

There is no Mac version of Solution Center.  If you want to scan with the equivalent HP solution, you'll use HP Scan from Applications/Hewlett Packard.  To clean cartridges, run test pages, etc., you'll use the Hp Utility from the same Applications/Hewlett Packard folder.    All of this is installed with you download and install the HP software for your OS from HP.com

HP Recommended

Hi

I have a Mac OS X MacBook Air and an 

HP Officejet J4860 All-in-One Printer

I need to download HP Solution Centre but am having no luck at all finding where or how to do it.

I can print from my Mac but I cannot scan.

HP Recommended

How do I load HP Solutions Center onto my MacAire/

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.