02-04-2013 04:46 PM
My problem: I have a message on the screen 79:04. Firmware problem but when updating the web window should open to select the firmware is in error.
Here's the procedure I am:
Launch HP Printer Utility
I chose my printer from the list
I go to the Support tab
InternetExplorer window opens (it runs for 4 5sec, and it makes me open the page was canceled)
I connected via USB, I have no Ethernet interface.
Test: I tried it with Internet Explorer (v.9.0.8112) and Google Chrome (v. 24.0.1312.57)
I tested on another PC - same problem except that the plant IE "closing innatendue software"
I did the windows update
I do the update on a remote PC with TeamViewer my client (requires remote), can this cause the problem?
If you have a solution I suggested?
Thank you in advance
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)