06-17-2012 07:41 PM
Error message says "Remove all cartridges. ........remove Printhead....then reintall printhead and cartridges"
I have done this a few times. Also tried powering off. Also disconnected the power. Still get same message.
06-18-2012 08:46 AM
I would suggest cleaning the contacts of the printhead once you have removed it, and before reinstalling the printer again.
You can view this link and expand the first error code section. Towards the bottom of the article you'll see an area on how to properly clean the contacts and resolve this issue:
Hope this helps!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
04-09-2014 08:48 AM
So if it continues to fail then one option would be to purchase a printhead at the HP Part Store...(part no. is CN642A.)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)