01-09-2011 09:16 PM
Even after following steps provided by suggested support, after a printing few pages I get the same error again. And of course this happens after my warranty has expired. Is this a fixable problem or am I sunk? I have rebooted, reset and even sent it to a family member who does this sort of thing all day. The error messages are not always the same. Sometimes I just get the ink system failure message alone without the error code. More often than not when I try to reboot the printer it gets hung up and does not restart until the second or third time. Or As I try to properly reboot it, it tells me that I have not rebooted properly and to try again.
Thanks in advance,
07-31-2012 01:28 PM
While it looks like your printer needs to be services there is also a thread with some suggestions out there with some results for this same issue. I have linked this thread this post. You will want to look at message 16 and 17 for what seems to be a resolution for your same printer. Hope this helps.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)