02-25-2012 10:20 AM
My HP C7280 all-in-one printer has stopped printing. The pages go through the print process but com out blank. I have replaced all cartridges, so it is not emptry cartridge issue and have restarted both the printer and the computer. Is there a way to correct this problem?
02-25-2012 01:25 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)