01-20-2014 02:10 PM
I have Windows 7 and installed the HP photo drag and drop photo gadget several years ago. All of a sudden it does not work. I have 4x6 photo paper in the photo tray. What is the problem. My HP printer is 3210 all in on printer which works fine on other printing.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)