Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP officejet 4630
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

My printer is not printing. When I try to print Now Printing come up but it dose not print. I have tried printing from 2 computers and same issue. Also tried turing the printer off and on but the problem persists.

IMG_20160429_164853.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @MichalP,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums for a solution to your printing issue.

I understand that you are using an HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer with a Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan computer and the printer will not print even though it says 'Now Printing'. I would like to help with that.

You mentioned that you tried from a second computer and it did the same thing. Is the second computer a Mac as well?

I would start by performing a Power Reset on the printer. Maybe the printer is in an error state.

It looks like the image you tried to upload did not upload successfully so I am not able to see what it was.

Please let me know if the Power Reset helped, or if you need further assistance. If you need to get back please include what operating system the second computer is using as well.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @MichalP,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums for a solution to your printing issue.

I understand that you are using an HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer with a Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan computer and the printer will not print even though it says 'Now Printing'. I would like to help with that.

You mentioned that you tried from a second computer and it did the same thing. Is the second computer a Mac as well?

I would start by performing a Power Reset on the printer. Maybe the printer is in an error state.

It looks like the image you tried to upload did not upload successfully so I am not able to see what it was.

Please let me know if the Power Reset helped, or if you need further assistance. If you need to get back please include what operating system the second computer is using as well.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.