05-14-2014 08:45 AM
I have the following message on my printer.
Ink System Failure
Missing gor Failed Printhead
I have cleaned the contacts, changed ink cartiages, shut the printer off & waited 15 seconds and started it back up.
I still get the same error message.
This printer does not get used much so not sure why it is acting up.
05-14-2014 08:57 AM
Try the steps in this link : c03262508 depending on the Error code and the printed model.
I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own.
Have a good day.
Click Kudos if you like my post.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)