10-10-2012 10:12 AM
downloaded software from internet and it shows that it's been installed on computer. Printer is on and shows that it is connected to the network. Networks match on computer and printer. Printer not printing from computer but did from my phone. "printer not found" message comes up during connection process on the instal wizard. I am using a Linksys wireless broadband router. I've tried all the troubleshooters and found that there was a driver error, but I don't know how to correct this.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)