09-05-2011 01:12 PM
I bought an ink refill set to save money and refill the cartridges myself. The ink level indicator still pops up though. i haven't been able to figure out how to reset this. Does anyone have this figured out yet? thanks
09-05-2011 01:21 PM
This is not possible unless you have a chip resetter.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)