12-22-2009 11:06 AM
My HP printer Officejet will not print out my email messages. I am using Windows XP. My browser is Mozilla Firefox. HP techs helped me to install my printer. They didn't ask me to check to see if it would print out my email messages. I can print from the Web ok. And, it will make copies ok. I didn't get an instruction book with it. What a bummer!!! Can anyone help, please. Thank you.
12-22-2009 12:53 PM
What program are you using to access your email? What error messages (if any) do you get when you try to print? What is your printer model?
You can download a manual for your printer fom HP. Click here, select "See support and troubleshooting information", then select your printer model and look for a link to the manuals.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)