09-28-2010 03:52 PM
My printer is not feeding the paper through it when I print or try to copy something. I have some electronics experience, I have inspected the pickup rollers while printing & it is not turning. Any help would be much appreciated.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)