08-03-2010 01:01 PM
My HP psc 2210xi kicks out a blank page after starting to print a page. It happens when printing a WORD or PDF file.
I just tested the scan function..it works OK.
I ran a Test page and it works OK.
I have also made a copy of a page and it prints OK.
It only kicks out the page when trying to Print from my DOC folder, etc.
What is the fix .......if any......??
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)