05-11-2009 09:35 AM
05-16-2009 08:13 AM
This isn't a Mac problem, it is an HP software issue. I am having the same issue with a Photosmart 2610. When I downloaded and installed the HP software suite, for some reason the scanner software drivers were not installed. Now all I want to do is get those drivers, but I'm damned if I can see a wya to do that without reinstalling the entire 186 MB package.
HP People: How about breaking the driver downloads into components?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)