09-03-2009 08:31 AM
I have two HP2015dns that have been in repair with a local authorized repair shop. They have been in the shop since July 8th and told that the earliest I would even hear anything would be Sept 20th. The repair shop is waiting on HP to rectify the problem- possibly a bad board.
Just checking to see if anyone had any additonal information on what the problems are with this particular model and when we could expect a remedy from HP.
Thanks in advance
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)