09-09-2013 04:41 AM
Whenever my ink is low, there's no way to find out until it starts printing "blank" pages. How can I set it up to alert me when the ink is low.
The HP Printer Assistant is not opening, so I can't find out through that function.
09-10-2013 08:22 AM
I am sorry you are having an issue with your ink alerts. The solutions center is really the only way to get ink alerts from your printer.
1.) What happens when you try to open solutions center?
2.) Is the software installed from the disk or from a download on the HP website?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)