02-28-2013 04:06 PM
Typically this problem is caused by dust on the rollers. The document below will show you how to clean the pickup roller in step three. To clean the rollers in the back, you will need a long Q-tip. Hope this helps.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)