05-06-2009 02:16 PM
04-28-2010 08:25 AM
Is there an option to automatically rotate the picture according to the paper layout? For instance, maybe it's seeing the picture is landscape, but the printer is forcing it to print as portrait because there may be a setting being used which doesn't allow the printer to automatically rotate the image according to the paper layout.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)