04-24-2011 07:49 PM
10.6 does not directly support this printer. When you add it in System Preferences, pull down the "Print with" to load the Gutenprint driver.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
05-28-2011 06:54 AM
I had same problem found and EXCELLENT step by step video. in two minutes it was up and running! Shared with my retail store too so they could recommend in future.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)