04-19-2014 03:20 PM
I have an Envy 4502. How do I change the print order so I can print page 1 first. I have tried to go through printer preferences-layout-but have no option for changing print order front to back...so how do I do this on my printer?
04-21-2014 03:16 PM
If you are printing from MS Word, you can change the order in that program itself.
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)