12-01-2010 05:38 PM
I have a client that just purchased the HP D1600 printer. This printer is hooked to a computer running Windows XP. The printer will print once and then the computer needs to be restarted before it will print again. I'm a Linux and Unix user so I'm not exactly sure how to help him with this problem. I've researched the issue but have not found much information on this issue or any other experiencing this.
Any help you can give will be appreciated.
12-02-2010 12:16 PM
I would suggest downloading and running the HP Printing Diagnostic Utility.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)