01-28-2014 02:57 PM
Thus far I have not been able to print any photos . . . have had my printer for almost a year! The colour is really 'off' compared to my old Epson printer. Also . . . find the printer is using so much ink . . . although I don't print a great deal (am a senior and only print recipes, etc.) the ink seems to run down so quickly. Also I have cleaned the the cartridges, and aligned the printer, etc. Everything is fine and then the 'blue' when printed soon starts to come out 'pink'. Am I the only one having these problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)