06-08-2011 08:36 AM
Hi - Not sure how much help this will be, but take a look a this doc. It at least shows a small visual of removing the cartridge. Ultimately, as you're probably aware, it should just take, pulling back on the cartridge and pushing down slightly. As a last result, you might just take the printer in to wherever you purchase your cartridges and see if they can help remove the cartridge.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)