05-31-2011 07:21 PM - last edited on 05-31-2011 07:51 PM by ValerieG
I've had this printer for 4 years and barely used it. HP support tells me it's too old to fix..... Can anyone help?
06-01-2011 07:31 AM
Did you try resetting the C7180?
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
06-02-2011 07:11 PM
Yup did all of that. That's why i called Tech support after it didn't work & they told me it's too old to fix. I barely used this printer in the 4 years I had it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)