06-18-2013 06:50 PM
My HP Photosmart C 4680 is very low on ink. However, before I replace the cartridges, I'd like to know if the beeping sound I get
when I turn the printer on is indicative of another problem. It beeps for about 20 seconds, then the cartridge moves to the center and I can print. I've taken the old cartridges out, and I do know I need to purchase new one.
So, what is this beeping sound? Again, it started when I would get flash warning from the HP solution center that my ink was low
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Hi I have a HP Photosmart C4680 that beeps!
06-21-2013 07:24 AM
No problem. Let me know the outcome.
06-20-2013 08:57 AM
Try doing a hard reset with the printer. Also, make sure the printer isn't plugged into a surge protector.
Unplug the power cord from the printer and wall
Take out the toner/cartridges
Wait 30 sec
Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall (Make sure the printer is plugged into the wall and not a surge protector)
Insert the toner/cartridges back into the printer
Let me know the outcome
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)