04-10-2012 05:39 PM
I also have a hp photosmart premium fax all in one c410 printer as a wireless one. But I need to check the ink levels on the hp psc 1350 and cannot do it. Can you help me?
11-18-2013 10:52 AM
I understand that you want to know how to check your ink levels on your Photosmart C410 printer. Follow the steps in this document for Checking Ink Levels.
I hope this helps, let me know,
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)