06-06-2010 11:58 AM
I've been trying to scale down the output of a print so that it if fits a certain size on my paper. But my new HP Photosmart C4795 does have an option to select a percentage or a scale factor to print to. Does anyone know of a way to print a smaller footprint of anything to the printer. I've tried every option I can think on my advanced settings and options and the results seems to always be the same size. Any help would be great news.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)