03-13-2014 11:57 AM
Just started working where they have a K8600 networked AIO. We just installed a new server, and I want to relocate the location where scanned images are placed when scanned. I have been unable to find out where to change that, and don't see a manual for the K600 AIO anywhere around. How do I change the scan settings on the system for my computer?
03-14-2014 08:28 AM
HP OfficeJet Pro K8600 User Guide:
HP OfficeJet Pro K8600 Product Home Support page:
Take a look around the resources posted online and see if you can find the steps you need to configure the default scan location. Chances are if you are using a scan server to manage your scan to email functionality then you need to take a look at that area instead of the printer itself. Otherwise if you are referring to a new Email server then the User Guide should have some info for you.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)