02-20-2014 11:32 AM
Thank you for being an active member of the HP Support community. I understand that you would like to print from your iPad using 'Draft' mode.
AirPrint doesn't support a draft mode but don’t worry there is a way it can be done. If you download the HP ePrint app to iPad then you have the option to print in draft. I have included the HP ePrint Mobile app FAQ document for your reference. I've also included a screen shot from my iPad using the HP ePrint app that shows the draft mode setting.
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)