02-21-2013 04:55 AM
The Photosmart 5510 e-all-in-one series printer was accompanied by 4 x ink cartridges, however the black cartridge didnot last as long as expected for printing documents. I need to use a cartridge that contains more ink that the slim cartridge. Therefore I have noticed that there is the option of fitting an XL black cartridge? however how do I fit this cartridge as the space available is only for the 4 x slim cartridges. Would I need to remove one of the colour cartridges in order to fit the XL black cartridge? I do not want to buy a cartridge that proves to be useless to me so you help on this would be appreciated.
02-22-2013 05:40 AM
Hi, either the regular or the the XL version will fit.
To purchase cartridges, you can check out SureSupply (just enter printer model type and your home country, and it shows all of the compatible cartridges)
Hope this helps
10-03-2013 09:06 AM
Just wondering if this resolved your query?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)