03-31-2012 01:54 AM
I've been using my Photosmart C6180 printer regularly for the past year with no problems at all. Suddenly, while printing today, it stopped, displaying the error message, "Ink System Failure". I tried re-setting the printer and changing out the ink cartridges, but nothing I do resolves the problem. Has anyone had success resolving this issue?
04-02-2012 02:28 PM
This article should help resolve the error you are getting:
Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)