01-16-2013 11:13 AM
Since updating to Lion (OS X 10.7) I can't make double sided prints. Any tips on how to fix this problem?
Solved! View Solution.
01-16-2013 12:20 PM
Download and install this: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL907
Restart your Mac.
That may add the feature back....or not.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)