Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My settings are exactly as your screen print shows (the duplexer is installed), yet Word & Excel documents are printing one sided, multiple pages.  When I attempted to print a pdf document, it has an extra box to check if I want double sided prints.  Any other clues on settings for automatic double sided printing?

UPDATE:

I set it for Print on both sides:  'flip on long edge' instead of 'none' and it now prints double sided

HP Recommended

What is the gizmo needed to type double sided as for amunyscript?

HP Recommended

Maybe I should take a typing lesson first, but is it possible to add a duplexer?

HP Recommended

Hi aravaipa,

Just so I know I'm understanding your question correctly, do you mean add a duplexer to an HP Officejet 6700?

Thank you,

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

this office jet suddenly stopped printing two sides and it insists on two side copies

HP Recommended

Hello alltaken,

I understand you are unable to print double sided. What type of printer do you have? Click here to find out: Model Number.

What is your operating system on your computer? Windows or Mac?

Please follow this HP document on Printing on Both Sides of the Paper.

If you would prefer to automatically set duplexing, then please follow this HP document on Printer Driver Setting. You can change this option through the "Printer Preferences" on your computer.

When you copy a document, is this page printing on both sides?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I hate STAPLES!

HP Recommended

Hp did a whitelie, it measn yuou can print double sided, on the back of the page. Now what do i do! Do the people ate Staples offer you to trade products cause the samething happened to me?

HP Recommended

I also hate HP!

HP Recommended

OK, thank you for the reply.

No more reply please.

I know it does not support double sided printing.

Thank You all!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.