08-08-2012 02:15 PM
Which application are use using ? You can increase or decrease size before sending a print job from many applications.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
09-23-2015 08:13 PM
Are you printing from the same program for all of the print jobs that have very small font? If so, the issue may be with the program that you are using to print from. If not, you might try the Print and Scan Doctor - see how here.
I work on behalf of HP.
Click the thumbs up + if I have helped you. Click Accepted Solution if your problem is solved.
09-24-2015 06:10 AM
In those cases switching to Internet Explorer for the web sites you needed to print from resolved the issue.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)