08-04-2012 01:12 PM
I have a HP Photosmart C7250 All-in-One printer. Just bought a HP Pavilion dv6-6113ci Laptop. I have a Netgear modem. Instructions in book to convert to wireless is in Greek to me. Is there an easy fix to making my printer wireless??
08-04-2012 03:44 PM
What are you trying to fix ? What is your Netgear modem ? Does it have wireless router to go with it ? Please check this book and select one suitable connetion for your existing hardware.
You may be able to setup like this (if no wireless router):
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)