05-17-2010 01:00 PM
I have a HP Photosmart C4680 and I am needing to set it up as a wireless printer instead of having to keep it pluged into my lap top. Can you Please help. I already have wireless high speed internet.
05-17-2010 01:14 PM
Your printer has a USB interface only. You can plug that USB into a wireless router that supports USB printers or buy a wireless print server, but most of these only support printing, not scanning.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)