06-11-2013 02:17 PM
I can see a torn bit of paper caught in the output tray, but I can't reach it and don't see how to open or lift the output tray.
06-11-2013 03:21 PM
Hi, take a look at this link on clearing paper jams.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
08-13-2014 08:43 PM
There are two holes in the rear of the input tray. These holes are where the tabs snap in and hold the output tray secure. If you push down on the holes the tabs will release and you can remove the output tray. To re-install just insert the tray into the back holes until the tabs snap in. Be aware there are two guides under the bottom that need to be aligned as well. The look like the letter "L" and slide over the two guide pins.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)