05-30-2011 04:17 PM
I am unable to print photos in a mirror image for producing iron on transfers. The "Mirror" image is not available in the features or advanced tabs. If I select "Iron On Transfer" as my paper it still prints normally, not in a mirror fashion.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)