01-05-2012 06:17 PM
It is not listed under Services and Applications from My Computer. I am running Windows 7.
I have an Officejet 6500 wireless all-in-one. I can still print; however, when I start the HP Solution Center app, I get an error message that says the printer is not connected but I can print.
This is a problem because I would like to do some scanning but I can't.
Do I need to un-install and re-install? I'm hoping all I have to do is download some file to re-install this service.
Please let me know.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)