07-06-2012 08:48 PM
The printer's power was disconnected. I plugged it back in and the above message is displayed on the printer's lower line and the error ex light is blinking. Then a paper jam message occurs. I have perform all the suggested methods to clear the paper jam message.
07-06-2012 09:10 PM
What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)