08-21-2013 07:10 AM
I need to reset my photosmart 7520 printer to original "new" factory settings so that I can clear wireless settings stored in it's memory. It currently does not connect to the internet.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)