03-12-2014 06:08 PM
I did it a couple years ago but I've forgotten how. I thought I used HP software to do the scans. But I can't find any HP software on my computer so I'm pushing buttons on my all-in-one. I downloaded the latest drivers for Windows 8.1. But all my printer does is scan and reprint. Thanks.
P. S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Multifunction and All-in-One. - Hp Forum Moderator
03-14-2014 08:33 AM
Go to http://support.hp.com and navigate out to the support area for your printer. From there locate the Drivers and Downloads area to find the correct pritner software for your OS. Download the latest update and install/reinstall according to the instructions.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)