12-21-2011 02:35 PM
I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus, and I would like to know, How do I set up the date and time stamp that's underneath my printer screen continuously displaying Jan 00 00 00:00a.
Solved! View Solution.
03-07-2013 04:28 PM
03-07-2013 03:23 PM
I found this answer at another URL, tried it, and it works. Thanks to Shlomi.
04-10-2012 08:08 AM
Below you may find the steps to set the Date and Time for your device:
- On the control panel, touch the Right Arrow ( ), and then touch Setup ( ).
- Touch the Down Arrow ( ), and then touch Preferences .
- Touch Date and Time: , and then touch the Up and Down Arrows ( ) to set the month, day, and year.
- Touch Done , and then touch the Return Arrow ( ) to return to the Main screen.
06-11-2013 02:11 PM
Your answer of "look in the Guide" has been of no help to me.
I looked in
and every other description I can think of.
Can you please answer the question???????
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)