03-26-2012 09:46 AM
Try this out:
First, connect your printer wirelessly to your router.
1. From printer front panel, press Wireless>Wireless Settings>Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the onscreen instructions to successfully connect your printer with an IP address.
If your printer supports WPS wireless connection you can perform that method from the printer front panel too.
Secondly, connect your iPad to the same router.
1. Connect your iPad to the Internet and download the free HP ePrint Home & Biz app from the apps store.
2. Connect your iPad to the same network as the printer. Settings>Network.
3. Use the new HP Home & Biz app to print and scan photos or docs from your iPad!
Alternatively, you can also perform Airprint on the iPad thru the wireless network from the Photos menu in your iPad.
Please click the blue Kudos star in the post that helped you.
05-03-2014 10:06 PM
I have a AirExtreme router connected to my HP Officepro 8600 printer via a cable. I can use wi-fi to print remote on my MacPro but not with my Ipad and Iphone, Ipad mini. The message "No airprint printers found".
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)