02-14-2012 09:40 PM
I have a windows 7 & I've had my printer for about a month & all of a sudden it won't print wireless anymore. I looked up the problem on the website but my computer won't let me update the IP address. I need help please! I have classes I need to print things for & this is my only printer! Please help! Thanks!
10-10-2013 05:40 PM
I have tried re-installing drivers,switching to different usb ports,turning the printer off and on,checking the ink cartriages and the print queqe still says, error. There is no printing at all yet,the communication is ok with pc and printer ( officejet 6210 all in one) Can anyone give me the direct solution to this problem without all of this running around and "shot's in the dark".
10-11-2013 06:02 PM
Hello YouGoBoy. What operating system of Windows do you have? Please refer to this thread regarding your issue of being unable to print:
If you still have difficulties, please respond with any error messages you are getting, so I can assist you further. I'm only here to help!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)