07-29-2014 05:25 AM
How to Reset Ink Cartridge Small 802 Ink LeveL Printer 1510 and Can i use CISS for same ?
Is there any software available for reseting or some other utilities
08-06-2014 11:55 PM
The HP ink level indicator is designed to refelct the amount of original HP ink left in the cartrdige. Once this is used the cartrdige will register as low or unknown.
HP does not offer any CISS systems for the PSC 1510, you might find a third party offering. The 1510 is a relatively low end product designed for low usage, I would suspect it is not a good match for a CISS ssytem.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)