02-12-2013 02:29 AM
1. Product Name and Number
• HP Photosmart 8250 (2006)
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Windows 7 32-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• a cartridge expired
My 8250 is now nearly 7 years old and still I get the message "a cartridge is expired" I understand the need of HP to use this option, but after 7 years?
I only can print in PDF, but thats no harm for me because I only print once a week (average). But as I want to print I am about 15 minutes busy to get the HP to override the message, which become very annoying after all those years.
So is there no way to get ride off this message with this old printer?
02-14-2013 09:16 AM
Hi, are you able to over-ride the msg?
02-18-2013 02:44 AM
As I mentioned: "But as I want to print I am several minutes busy to get the HP to override the message, which become very annoying after all those years."
So yes I'm able to override, but it ain't going easy, and that is anoying.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)