10-19-2011 09:48 AM
I have an Officjet Pro 7780 and it is low on Yellow ink, but even when I choose the option to print only in
grey scale in printer settings, I get a msg to replace Yellow ink before it can print. I can not even use the
copier to make black copies. The Black ink cartridge is full. Can anyone help me?
10-19-2011 04:13 PM
I have the exact same problem and no one at HP is willing to help out with this issue. I bought the C7200 and it has turned out to be the biggest waste of money ever! Will someone from HP PLEASE answer this question. How can I use my printer to only print in black and white and bypass color. I tried to change the setting in the properties tab and it does not work. I continue to get a message that one of my colors is empty. I DON'T CARE! All I want to do is print using black ink. I have tried everything. I want my money back for this complete pile of junk printer.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)