04-06-2012 10:54 AM
Since I replaced the black ink I have been having issues with printing, every second line printed seems to be in bold and blothcy at the edges.
So after some research I came to the conclusion that it must be the print heads, so I wanted to clean them, but when I looked under "services" under "printing perferences" I noticed that there were only 2 options; 1. Align the print cartridges and 2. Clean the print cartridges, nothing about print heads, and I could swear that I've seen the option "clean the print heads" before.
I did look for possible drivers that I could have been lacking, but there seem to be none for my product under Windows 7 (64bit).
Please help, Is there any other way to clean the print heads?
04-06-2012 07:18 PM
I have been going through cleaning printheads so I can give you the result of my work. Just go to Google and tyoe in your printer type and the words clean printhead. You can also benefit from the following URL;
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)