03-22-2010 04:05 PM
I have a printer which is broken. It is still under HP warranty. I took it back to Micro Center but they will not help because I didn't buy their additional cost warranty. They told me to take it to an HP repair place. I looked up on web site "Partner Locator" which listed many repair locations in Houston. Problem is they don't want to mess with warranty work. One said it would be smarter just to throw it away and buy a new one. (If I do that the new one sure won't be an HP!)
Am I correct in concluding that the HP warranty is worthless or is there some way to get the thing fixed?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)